This unique game from Londji was made in Barcelona. Look through the blue magnifying glass and travel to the Jurassic. You will discover impressive tyrannnosaurus rex, diplodocus and spinosaurus walking in the middle of volcanoes.
Now take the red magnifying glass and you will see how the fossilised bones of these giants have become part of the natural science museum.
A puzzle in which you can discover two realities, one with the red magnifying glass and another one with the blue magnifying glass.
The game includes a 200-piece puzzle and two magnifying glasses to discover the two universes.
- Illustration Sebastià Serra
- Age From 8 to 12 years old
- Number of pieces 200
- Material Recycled cardboard and paper
- Packaging Sturdy cardboard box
- Age Group: older children and adults 6+