Once upon a time… there was a very high mountain that nobody had been able to climb. Who will be the first intrepid mountaineer to reach the summit?
In this strategy game for kids, players have to build a path together, overcome all the difficulties and reach the summit. The strategy game:
- encourages you to define strategies
- trains spatial awareness
- fosters decision making and the ability to reach agreements
- requires moves to be planned and anticipated
The Climb the Mountain Strategy Game contains 5 wooden characters, 3 wooden dice and 157 recycled cardboard components - all of which can be stored in the accompanying cotton drawstring bag and are presented with full play instructions in a sturdy gift-worthy box.
Londji Climb the Mountain Game Specifications
- Illustration - Can Seixanta
- Age - From 7 years old
- Materials - FSC paper, recycled cardboard, beech wood from sustainable forests and water-based stains
- Packaging - Sturdy cardboard box
- Number of players - 2-5
- Duration - 50 mins
WARNING! Not suitable for children under three years. Small parts. The CE marking guarantees that this Londji Toy meets the European Toy Safety Standard EN71. Our toys have successfully passed the most strict safety tests made by independent testing labs approved by the European Union authorities.